Hello! Thank you so much for stumbling onto my page. The about me is always difficult to write because I tend to just skim the surface of what it means to be me. In an elevator I would say I am a yoga teacher, writer, and environmentalist doing my best to be of service. Sometimes I am good and sometimes I fail. I am human after all. I spent majority my twenties traveling in search of something deeper than myself and I continue to utilize travel, writing, and yoga as tools to inquire and connect.
In teaching I create a welcoming environment with supportive conditions that allow for unfolding, reflection and dissection. My classes weave several styles together to create a moment in time that is always purposeful and encourages deep subtle body awareness. Trained under the watchful eye of Julia McCabe in Vinyasa Core and holding an advanced training in Forest Yoga, I continue to study under my mentor YuMee Chung of a Jivamukti lineage whenever I can. My love of movement has led me to study other modalities as well, from Pilates to The Roll Method to biomechanics, I don't believe there is a one size fits all when it comes to teaching.
Morning rituals and time spent in nature with family always bring me back to gratitude. Coffee, good music, and dancing keep me there.
This site is a dedication to my work and my writing. I hope you find what you are looking for.
If you are ever in my neck of the woods and want to meet for a coffee, class or conversation please drop me a line at email@example.com
- Yoga Biomechanics and The Science of Stretching with Jules Mitchell
- The Roll Method: Innovation and Sequencing
- STOTT Pilates Comprehensive Program
- RYS 100 Hr Advanced Teacher Training with Ana Forrest
- Craft & Creativity: Yoga Training Intensive 100hr with Yumee Chung
- RYS 200Hr Art, Science, and Celebration of Yoga with Julia McCabe
- Bachelor of Commerce with Economics Minor - Carleton University